We are looking for an experienced and motivated Administrative Assistant with a passion for the Startup industry to join our distributed team! The employment is on a part-time term contract with the opportunity for a full-time job.
You will assist with paying the company payments, salaries and invoice our team customers. You are confident and have experience in an administrative or finance role; it’s a big plus if you have some IT literacy.
What will you do as our Administrative Assistant?
- Issue invoices and credit notes.
- Handle queries.
- Assist with finance administrative duties across the team.
- Ongoing accounting and reconciliations in financial statements
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail, correspondence, and other printed material.
- Be involved in the invoicing process and send out invoices every month.
- Answering questions regarding customer invoices.
- Flexible approach to work and change.
- Highly organized with an exceptional eye for details.
- A team player with great collaboration skills.
- Part-Time Job
- 25 hours per week
- Flexible working options
- Resident in EU
- Fluent English
- Up to 30 paid vacation days a year
- Monday-Friday 25 hours per week
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Generous Pension and Insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone
- Generous Health Subsidy benefit
- Exciting company events and Aw’s
At Adventrum AB, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Adventrum AB.